Michele M. Hoover, CPA serves as Managing Partner of Solomon & Hoover CPAs, PLLC. She was formerly with the Cleveland, Ohio CPA firm of Walthall, Drake & Wallace LLP for 11 years, where she represented more than 300 clients. She has over 20 years of public and corporate accounting and auditing experience.
Her client services and specialties include audit team leadership and assisting clients in securing financing, bonding, and managing construction spending, projections and forecasts. Michele also performs audits, reviews, compilations, and tax returns.
Her wealth of experience spans a wide range of industries such as:
- Professional Services
- Manufacturing and Trade Associations
As a QuickBooks® Certified Pro Advisor since 1999, Michele teaches Mastering QuickBooks® for Intuit, the only Intuit-endorsed instruction program in the United States.
Giving back to the community is important to Michele. She is a member of the Advisory Board of Directors of Dress for Success of Southwest Florida. Dress for Success is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit agency that promotes the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a support network, and career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
- Certified Public Accountant, Registered by the States of Florida and Ohio
- Notary Public, State of Ohio
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Cleveland State University Alumni Association
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Cleveland State University
- Associate of Science, Cuyahoga Community College
- Associate of Arts, Cuyahoga Community College