Holiday Gathering & Annual Meeting
At our Annual Meeting on December 13
we will elect our officers for 2020. The slate will be presented for your consideration, and additional nominations will be welcome from the floor.
- President: Peter M. Knize, Trust Officer, VP - Investors' Security Trust
- 1st Vice President: Gregory W. Marler, JD, LL.M - The Law Office of Gregory W. Marler, PLLC
- 2nd Vice President:
- Treasurer: Matt Shell, CPA, CFP®, - Markham Norton
- Secretary: Arlene R. Foreman, CLU®, MSFS, ChFC®, CFP®, CTFATM
As part of our Holiday Party, we will
- receive our annual financial report
- present grants to worthy organizations
RESERVATION DEADLINE: December 5, noon
Colleagues and professional friends are always welcomed guests. We are proud to share our Council's activities with them. Should they wish to be considered for membership, an application is available on the www.epclc.org website, under "Membership" - "Application Form".
Reservations: Note that your reservation is not complete until you see ""Event RSVP" and the "Thank You" for your reservation. Select one of the menu choices. Members then select "pre-paid." Guests ($35) then select either "pay at the door" or "credit card or PayPal".