Annual Holiday Gathering
At our Annual Meeting on December 12
We will elect our officers for 2020. The slate will be presented for your consideration, and additional nominations will be welcomed from the floor.
- President: Peter M. Knize, Trust Officer, VP - Investors' Security Trust
- 1st Vice President: Gregory W. Marler, JD, LL.M - The Law Office of Gregory W. Marler, PLLC
- 2nd Vice President: Betsy Alderman, CFP® - Northern Trust
- Treasurer: Matt Shell, CPA, CFP®, - Markham Norton
- Secretary: Arlene R. Foreman, CLU®, MSFS, ChFC®, CFP®, CTFATM - Professional Fiduciary
As part of our Holiday Party, we will
- receive our annual financial report
- present grants to worthy organizations
The meeting is December 12. Please remember the following:
The deadline for reservations is Friday, December 6, Noon.
The website will not accept reservations after that.
Attached are the Council's Policies, which do not allow for substitution if a member cannot attend.
Cancellations: If you cannot attend after reserving, please notify the Secretary as soon as possible by email (EstatePlanningLee@gmail.com) or by phone (239.433.4662). (This will be helpful to the Club; and may save the Council money even if your cancellation is on the day of the meeting.)
Dates for 2020, please note the one exception to our usual 3rd Thursday schedule:
Jan 16, Feb 13 (a week early), Mar 19, Apr 16, May 21, Sept 17, Oct 15, Nov 19, Dec 17
Colleagues and professional friends are always welcomed guests. We are proud to share our Council's activities with them. Should they wish to be considered for membership, an application is available at www.epclc.org/members/application.
Reservations: Note that your reservation is not complete until you see ""Event RSVP" and the "Thank You" for your reservation. Select one of the menu choices. Members then select "pre-paid." Guests ($35) and individuals studying for Council-recognized designations/exams (CFP, CLU/ChFC, CPA, CTFA or the Bar) ($25) then select either "pay at the door" or "credit card or PayPal".
The deadline for dues ($275) renewal is January 31, 2020. Log in and click on
Membership - Membership Renewal.