Holiday Gathering & Annual Meeting
At our Annual Meeting on December 13
we will elect our officers for 2020. The slate will be presented for your consideration, and additional nominations will be welcome from the floor.
- President: Peter M. Knize, Trust Officer, VP - Investors' Security Trust
- 1st Vice President: Gregory W. Marler, JD, LL.M - The Law Office of Gregory W. Marler, PLLC
- 2nd Vice President:
- Treasurer: Matt Shell, CPA, CFP®, - Markham Norton
- Secretary: Arlene R. Foreman, CLU®, MSFS, ChFC®, CFP®, CTFATM - Professional Fiduciary
As part of our Holiday Party, we will
- receive our annual financial report
- present grants to worthy organizations
The meeting is December 13. Please remember the following new policy:
The deadline for reservations is Friday, December 6, Noon.
The website will not accept reservations after that.
Cancellations: If you cannot attend after reserving, please notify the Secretary as soon as possible by email (EstatePlanningLee@gmail.com) or by phone (239.433.4662). (This will be helpful to the Club; and may save the Council money even if your cancellation is on the day of the meeting.
Colleagues and professional friends are always welcomed guests. We are proud to share our Council's activities with them. Should they wish to be considered for membership, an application is available www.epclc.org/members/application.
Reservations: Note that your reservation is not complete until you see ""Event RSVP" and the "Thank You" for your reservation. Select one of the menu choices. Members then select "pre-paid." Guests ($35) and individuals studying for Council-recognized designations/exams (CFP, CLU/ChFC, CPA, CTFA or the Bar) ($25) then select either "pay at the door" or "credit card or PayPal".