Joint Meeting: "Ethics in Charitable Giving" 1 Hr. CE
The Estate Planning Council of Lee County is joining with the Planned Giving Council of Lee County and the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) of Fort Myers/Naples to bring to their members and colleagues a unique opportunity. FREE OF CHARGE.
National speaker Conrad Teitell, Chairman, and Heather J. Rhoades, Member, National Charitable Planning Group, Cummings & Lockwood LLC will present "Ethics in Charitable Giving"
Knowing the ethics rules governing your profession are, of course, essential. You should also know the ethical rules governing the other professions—attorneys, CPAs, estate and financial planners, trust officers, development officers, appraisers, medical professionals—and even notaries.
Heather and Conrad have lectured widely on this and other estate planning topics.
The program's outline says, simply:
- HypoEthicals [case studies]
- Watch Your Step
- Model Rules of Conduct for Various Legal, Charitable and Financial Professionals
Be assured it will be that and much, much more.
Your colleagues and related professionals are welcome to participate.
CE 1 hour credit
- Has been approved for CFRE.
- The Florida Bar (Reference #2108307N) credit applies to CLE (General or Ethics) or Certification (Elder Law or Wills, Trusts & Estates).
- is pending for CFP Board, and will be reported directly.
- is free for CTFA if you self-report before 2/1/2022. (Using the ABA's new form, you'll Submit CE for Review, with the title above. For the program's description, indicate the speakers and program's outline.)
- is free for CLU/ChFC PACE self-reporting.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR & RSVP
Registration Deadline - November 5, noon